Friday, July 27, 2018

Newsradio Episodes : Nightmares/Dreams

"It's so hottt..." In my case it was pretty cool. But that was because I was still in bed, it's been suuuper hot in TX this week...talking 110F, I couldn't sleep though. I wouldv'e loved to be having a nightmare at that moment! That would mean I'd been able to drift back into that wonderful state of R.E.M.!
                                                Shark, i dunno......cat?
                                                  What's your favorite animal? ...The previous are the answers I was given by my young niece and nephew. More likely the reactions I feel I wouldv'e been given by "Beth" or "Matthew". Granted, they were watching a "Top 10..." YouTube video (my niece made sure I knew it was a "video" and NOT a show...not quite sure what the explicit difference is) mostly about sharks and barely gave my question notice. I feel like these answers just might change based on what they've been up to that day...
Please excuse me if this seems to have turned into a rambling discourse on the inadequacy of random things I see at my desk, such as "Microphones! Why do they have to be so close to your face?!" Wait...no, that was Bill McNeal... I guess mine would have to be,"Keyboards! Why do they have to be so close to your fingers?!" Also! What's the deal with all of the excess buttons on the keyboard? Are we all supposed to be computer programmers or hackers? And if so, why haven't we designed a much more efficient keyboard?! I NEVER use my "function" keys (on purpose) nor do I use "Home, End, Page Up/Down, Insert, Pause/Break, Prt Scr/SysRq, or Scroll Lock! I only ever use the keypad when using the calculator (which is not often) because when working in the laboratory at the FritoLay HQ I had to input quite a bit of numerical data and that was most efficient...
So, I guess what this is (other than rambling discourse, again) is a p[lea...I never use that one either...the brackets, uggggh. AS BEFORE! IT IS A PLEA! A plea for a more efficient keyboard yes that will make this a great world for alll to livce (stupid "c") in! Yes that...and more sleep, especially when waking up and all you wanted to do was check the 3D Printer and start up a new print then go swiftly back to sleep, sneaking back under the covers like a ninja, having your head bombarded with sheep till drifting off to dreamland.... ahhh. 
SO, in summation, with no further digression, I just might break my keyboard, or perhaps just "pop off" all of those unwanted little buttons, and maybe try to watch Newsradio allll Friday long.


If you ARE NOT looking for pointless dribble, like the above, feel free to check out these links for my Newsradio game and the more recent HarryPotter Adventure Game! We do most of our work in-house (we are artists after all) and it takes quite a bit of effort and mental strain not to beat each other up! BUT... if not for the love of art, God, & country...then what else? Oh yeah! Family too! Can't forget them, lots and lots of wonderful family! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

3D Sticker on Your Car?!

   We have started making 3D splats . Forget the bumper sticker, that's gonna be trouble to clean off the fender once you sell your ca...