Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Dumb Apple

To those of you who saw the Dumb Starbucks "atrocity" (hilarious), I would like to suggest the next campaign to be Dumb Apple! 

Needless to say...I'm not their biggest fan. In fact, I'm more of an Android man (insert robot joke here). So in the time-honored tradition of Dumb Starbucks "selling" dumb coffee, and dumb mocha frappaccinos...Dumb Apple would sell dumb Air, dumb Apples, and have a dumb Genius help you out when iTunes screws you out of all your music. But that's just all in good fun...and I don't think "they" at Dumb Apple could afford just give away dumb iPads.


But i digress... along the lines of Android stuff, one of my favorite producers Keene/FX has some cool free Apps out on the Play Store! Especially fans of Newsradio should be excited to find Newsradio PLUS the WNYX SoundBoard currently featuring Bill McNeil. I have recently found that a Jimmy James supplement is to follow. Now those of you who think that soundboards are passe, just give it a try! It has provided many an uplifting moment...also it's FREE! So WAKE UP PEOPLE! and check it out, because don't you want to be the guy in the room whose phone blurts out at the most inopportune time "old man congress needs a swift kick in the ass!" via the vocal stylings of the late Phil Hartman? I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3D Sticker on Your Car?!

   We have started making 3D splats . Forget the bumper sticker, that's gonna be trouble to clean off the fender once you sell your ca...