Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sleeep?

So I'm a person who likes to try different things... Take for instance my current sleepless situation. I'm still up! For some this may be just fine, but if I'm still up I may as well have been doing something worth my while! But back to different things...I have tried the reading of books, which on many occassions has proved very useful; however, it seems that sometimes books can be deceiving. Apparently Phillip K. Dick's "Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep" isn't exactly bedtime reading material! So on to solution number two, I guess. There's nothing like a cup of tea...especially a double-dose of the extra sleepy kind! Once again though...I am still awake though. How about white noise? Or calming music?! Sadly neither are what my brain is looking for. Sleeping pills have been tried (not tonight) with moderate success, but that is something else all together. Getting down to the bottom of the list is the weird stuff...forcing repetitive thought. I guess that is kind of like counting sheep! So here I lie tapping away with two things on my mind: 1) will all this nonsensical writing help put my mind and body to rest? 2) Why do all the really great (or at least great-seeming) ideas show up at night?! Diminished mental capacity? Want to believe anything? Or is the mind just at that borderline between being awake and dreaming? *Last note: great potential idea--wine jello...now that's just making your favorite jiggly treat down-right classy! Let me know if any of you out there have some innovative lack-of-sleep remedies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

3D Sticker on Your Car?!

   We have started making 3D splats . Forget the bumper sticker, that's gonna be trouble to clean off the fender once you sell your ca...